3791 State Route 63, Lebabon, Ohio 45036 Lebanon, OH 45202
Job Title: Administrative Professional
* Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
* Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
* Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
* Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Eastern Personnel Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer