Assembly Line Worker
10600 Springfield Pike Cincinnati, Ohio 45215 Cincinnati, OH 45215
What does being a recruiter mean to us? It means earning your trust, being there when you need us most, and going beyond the call of duty to help you succeed.
At Eastern Personnel, we help people. Let us help you!
Produces components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
* Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Controls and Instrumentation,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Manufacturing Experience,
- Manufacturing Quality,
- Mechanical Inspection Tools,
- Tooling, Safety Management,
- Quality Focus,
- Power Tools,
- Decision Making
- Pants or Shorts
- Steel Toe Boots or closed toe non-slip, comfortable