Maintenance Repair Worker 3
317 E. Poe Road, Bowling Green, OH 43402 Bowling Green, OH 43402
To serve as lead worker over lower-level maintenance repair workers &/or inmates or other assigned staff in performance of semi-skilled & skilled maintenance repair work.
- Performs semi-skilled & skilled carpentry repairs (e.g., doors, locks, cabinets, chairs, desks, floors, walls, windows, stairways partitions).
- Performs semi-skilled & skilled maintenance & repair of equipment (e.g., light fixtures, electrical outlets, switches, motors, appliances, electrical circuits, electrical components of heating & cooling systems, fan radios).
- Performs semi-skilled & skilled repair of plumbing equipment (e.g., water & steam lines, sewer pipes, trap fittings, plumbing fixtures, pumps, regulators, valves, faucets, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, heating & air conditioning).
- On continuous basis, inspects buildings & equipment for needed repairs or replacements & performs systematic & routine preventive maintenance of assigned area.
- Operates machine tools & welding equipment in making repairs to metal parts & equipment.
- Performs pavement & exterior grounds keeping duties (e.g., mowing grass, sweeping pavements, trimming hedges, tree trimming, raking leaves, shoveling snow, etc.).
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of addition & subtraction
- Safety procedures pertaining to operation of hand & power tools
- Ability to apply procedures to solve problems involving few variables within familiar context
- Read & understand simple sentences with common vocabulary
- Cooperate with co-workers in group projects
- Lift 10-100 pounds
- Employee training & development.
- May work evening shift
- May be exposed to high & low temperature
- May be exposed to inclement weather
Eastern Personnel Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer