Registered Nurse (RN)
1101 Summit Road, Cincinnati, OH 45237 Cincinnati, OH 45237
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
* Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
* Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Physiological Knowledge
- Administering Medication
- Medical Teamwork
- Multi-tasking Listening
- Verbal Communication
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- 1-2 Years Experience
- 20 hours per month
- Set your own hours
Eastern Personnel Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer