Tobacco and Alcohol Check Secret Shopper
7112 West Jefferson Avenue, Suite , Lakewood, Colorado 80235 Cincinnati, OH 45202
What does being a recruiter mean to us? It means earning your trust, being there when you need us most, and going beyond the call of duty to help you succeed.
At Eastern Personnel, we help people. Let us help you!
Assesses the competition by comparing retail offerings.
* Evaluates competing stores by comparing prices, packaging, physical characteristics, and style of merchandise.
* Helps set buying policies and price setting by visiting competing stores; observing details of merchandising; gathering information.
* Provides merchandise for quality comparison testing by purchasing merchandise at competing stores.
* Verifies customers' price complaints by shopping at designated store; ascertaining same quality and style for specified price.
* Provides marketing and pricing information by preparing reports of findings; making recommendations.
* Verifies accuracy of store advertising by checking that advertised merchandise will be available for customer purchase and that merchandise, price, and sales dates are accurately described in advertising copy and illustrations.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending merchandising changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Enhances store reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Analyzing Information Product Knowledge
- Understanding the Customer
- Attention to Detail
- Competitive Analysis
- Research Skills
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Job Knowledge
- Must have valid Drivers license and vehicle with proof of insurance
- Watch a 10 minute training video
- Working SmartPhone