4900 Charlemar Drive Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 Cincinnati, OH 45227
Warehouse Picker/ Packer
Job Summary :
Retrieve items from inventory and pack or package by hand a wide variety of products and materials.
- Assembles customer orders by accurately picking and counting items to fill the orders from the correct stock location, placing orders on pallets or in containers
- Prepares items for shipment by verifying item #, description, lot # and quantity for accuracy against customer order – report any discrepancies to appropriate supervisor
- Ensure an accurate count for each item selected
- Conforms packaging to company's criteria and standards - pack and secure items in appropriate size shipping container
- Utilize Motorola hand held scanner to facilitate the order picking process
- Inspect items for label accuracy
- Affixes labels and shipping information on packaging and onto shipping documentation.
- Generates packing list from WMS System. Familiar with WMS systems, processes and applications
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: One to three years of experience.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
Must be able to demonstrate comprehension of written English by successfully completing unassisted written tests, including, but not limited to, Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must observe company policies and safety procedures at all times.
• Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback contribute to building a positive team spirit.;
• Must treat others with respect; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.